My Favourite Person

    Everyone in this world has got to have at least one favourite person. It can be family, friends, or even a lover. But for me, I have the best friend ever in this world. Her name is Aileen Nabilah Binti Nizam, but I just addressed her as Leen. She is my friend that I met from Twitter.

    Leen is such a sweet girl. She always helped me with my studies and in games. Despite being a girl, she is a hard-core gamer. She is so good in Valorant. I usually play a few games with her before playing with my team. I also helped her in Genshin Impact as she didn't even know what she was doing in that game.

    Other than that, she is also a full-time student at UiTM Rembau, Negeri Sembilan. She is pursuing a diploma in Mass Communications. She is very passionate about being a content creator. She has 16.3k followers on Tiktok. Her dream is to become a part-time streamer on Twitch as she enjoys playing video games and wants to share with her followers the games she is playing. 

    In addition, she is also a cosplayer. Leen just started this hobby at the end of 2021. Leen cosplays her favourite characters from anime or even video games. She is very particular about her hobbies as she saved up her own money to buy the outfits. 

    However, we haven't spent too much time together lately as both of us are super busy with our classes and assignments. But that doesn't affect our friendship. We still talk and hang out when we need someone to talk to.

    Time passed, and now we are spending the time we have lost together by playing video games and hanging out again. She is just like a sister to me. I am lucky to have her in my life. She is the greatest friend I could ever have in this world.

 

Written by Mohamad Nor Fakhry Bin Mohd Usry

Comments

Popular Posts