MEMORABLE MOMENT AT KPTM IPOH


 My most memorable moment at KPTM Ipoh is when I was at semester two. At that time, I and my classmate were assigned a final project. The final project we need to do is community service. We have five weeks to discuss and prepare for the event where it will be held. My classmates and I discussed it together and decided to do the event at the orphanage house, Rumah Kasih Harmoni Paya Jaras, Sungai Buloh, Selangor.


Next is that we decide who will go to the place, and I, along with my friends Afiif, Deena, and Amir were chosen to go to the place where the event will be held because we live in the same state. There are only four of us, and another classmate can’t join the event due to the covid situation. Then, we decided when the event would begin. On January 16, 2022, we gathered at Rumah Kasih Harmoni and this was my first meeting with a classmate other than Afiif.

After that, we do a presentation regarding an animation subject. We do this to pique the interest of the children at Rumah Kasih Harmoni about an animation. After the presentation, we do some activities, such as a drawing contest and making bookmarks for children at Rumah Kasih Harmoni.

Lastly, after the event ended, we held a prize giving with Encik Jamal, Headmaster of the Rumah Kasih Harmoni. Overall, this is my most memorable moment because this is my first time doing an event with my classmates.



Written By Muhammad Abid Nuh Bin Mohd Zain

Comments

Popular Posts