MY FAVOURITE PERSON

Everyone in the world has a favourite person. It could be a celebrity, an idol, and so on. For me, my favourite person is my mother. Her name is Habzah Binti Shaari. She is also the most gorgeous, caring, loving, and powerful woman I have ever known. She has taught me so many things since I was a child.


She is no ordinary woman. She has amazing cooking skills and sewing skills. When I was in primary school, my mother and dad were doing business selling food. All the customers love my mother cooking. Sometimes my mother also does a small catering business. I love it when people compliment my mother's cooking. Even though she’s already quit doing the cooking business, she still has the skills to make the best cuisine.

Other than that, my mother also loves to sew. She also has a loyal customer who likes her sewing. Most of my mother customers' requests to sew are to sew clothes for Hari Raya. Every year, she also makes clothes for me and my sisters. I don't have to spend so much money on finished clothes because my mother can make them the best.

Lastly, I want to say that my mother is the best and I’m glad to be her son. Not only has she given birth to me, but she also loves and supports me regardless of what I do to her. She is always my number one.



Written by Muhammad Abid Nuh Bin Mohd Zain

Comments

Popular Posts