MEMORABLE MOMENT AT KPTM IPOH MOHAMAD NOR FAKHRY BIN MOHD USRY DIA0301

 MEMORABLE MOMENT AT KPTM IPOH


Everyone has their own memorable experience. For me, I had an unforgettable moment with my laptop. I used to work at a laundry before I got into KPTM Ipoh. I worked so hard to save up money to buy this laptop. After months of hard work, I managed to buy it with my own money.


  The laptop model was the Asus Tuff Gaming F15. It was powered up with an Intel i5th 10th gen CPU and a GTX 1650 4GB GPU. It also has 16 GB of DDR4 RAM and a 512 GB SSD. This laptop was capable of running almost everything. I have been using this laptop for 2 semesters and I am still using it now. Unfortunately, during the 4th week of my 3rd semester, my laptop broke down.



  I had to get it fixed during my lecture sessions. My final examination is coming, but my laptop is still not repaired yet. I was afraid that I might not be able to make it into the final. However, the technician called and told me that my laptop was already fixed. I rushed to the shop and went home happily. I did all my work in a single night without having any trouble with my laptop. It feels like a brand new thing. I am so glad that my laptop was able to be fixed. It was my blood, sweat, and tears. I am so grateful for it.




Written By Mohamad Nor Fakhry Bin Mohd Usry.

Posted By Mohamad Nor Fakhry Bin Mohd Usry.

Comments

Popular Posts