MEMORABLE MOMENT AT KPTM IPOH

  


For my memorable moment at KPTM Ipoh, at first, I don't really know any of the other students in the class because I joined this college pretty late so I don't get the chance to introduce myself and get to know others students. But the story starts in semester 2.In semester 2 I got the chance to introduce myself to the other student and this time I got an actual friend. they invited me to a Discord group and I'm not going to lie this friend group is so much fun.



we played Gartic phone. it's basically a drawing game but it's much more than that. we can create an animation, guess each other's drawings, compete to see who has a better drawing, and much more. we are animation students so, of course, we're going to make an animation. we had a good laugh while playing this game.

 


and lastly, I got to play Valorant with them. I rarely play with them because usually, I play with my other friends. But every time I played with them I have blast. It's so much fun even though I'm not really good at that game.



Written by Ahmad Aqlan Danish Bin Ahmad Fuad


Comments

Popular Posts